DFUC 2022 Challenge Schedule
- Training dataset release: 27th April 2022
- Validation dataset release: 21st June 2022
- Test dataset release: 1st July 2022
- Submission deadline:
1st August 202229th July 2022
- Release results: 15th August 2022
- Event: 22nd September 2022, 11:50am to 3:20pm (SGT time)
MICCAI 2022 Challenge Proceedings
- Live leaderboard opens: 16th August 2022
- Deadline for paper submission: 15th September
- Acceptance notification: 15th October 2022
- Deadline for final papers: 30th October 2022
Submissions should be mask image files named using the image id that the prediction relates to, with pixel-wise label set for background (0) and ulcer region (1).
All submissions should also submit a paper highlighting the contribution of the submission, but not limited to, the method, experimental results and analysis, prepared according to the format stipulated by MICCAI 2022. All challenge entries should be accompanied by a description of the method and submit to https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/DFUC2022/ on the DFUC2022 Challenge Track by the
1st August 2022 29th July 2022 .
All submissions should also provide a GitHub repository URL containing all source code for their implemented method, and all other relevant files such as feature/parameter data. To help publicise our workshop and domain area, participants should mention (or add relevant links to) DFUC2022 and MICCAI 2022. Participants may provide this URL in a simple text file while submitting.
Dataset Paper and Application
Baseline paper: https://arxiv.org/abs/2204.11618
Dataset request: http://www2.docm.mmu.ac.uk/STAFF/M.Yap/dataset.php